One of our favorite food – MUSHROOM. The desire of eating more because of the distinct taste and bite, the mushroom production was born.
Why did we create Washa Mushrooms?
We believe that we have this moral responsibility of sharing a healthy regimen as our advocacy of making earth a better place to live.
Mushrooms are very nutritious and at the same time a good source of medication to several diseases.
Health Benefits: Antioxidant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Cancer (Bladder, Breast and Prostate), Anti-Tumor, Boost Immune System, Cholesterol Lowering, Controls Blood Pressure, Cures Anemia, Eliminates Nematode Worms (Small Roundworms) in Human Guts, Good for Pregnant Women, Heals Skin Problems, Help Prevent Allergies, Keeps Blood Sugar Low, Maintain Healthy Bones, Prevents Liver Disease (Counter Hepatitis C Virus), Prevents Tooth Decay, Prevents Premature Aging, Relieves Constipation, Reduces Hyperacidity, and Reduces Heart Exhaustion
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Share this listing
Most Popular Listings
- UnionBank – Davao City Branches (1772 views)
- Verdon Parc – Davao’s best condominium Project (528 views)
- The Zamboanga City Medical Center (457 views)
- 2GO – Branches in Davao City (449 views)
- NBI Davao Office (397 views)
- Cebuana Lhuillier – Davao City Branches (315 views)
- Jollibee Branches in Manila (308 views)
- RDEX Food International Philippines, Inc. (285 views)
- Chowking – Branches In Manila (269 views)
- Metrobank Davao Branches (268 views)