Started its operation in 1981, UnionBank was established as a result of a partnership among big institutions in the Philippines, namely: Aboitiz Group, Insular Life, and Social Security System.
In 1982, UnionBank became a commercial bank and after a decade (in July 1992) it was granted the license to operate as a universal bank.
In 1994, the bank acquired the International Corporate Bank (Interbank).
Today, UnionBank is considered as one of the best in the financial industry, with 190 branches all over the Philippines and with 224 ATMs (as of January 2012).
In Davao City, you can transact with UnionBank in the following locations:
DAVAO – MAGSAYSAY
R. Magsaysay Ave. cor. E. Jacinto St., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Ma. Teresa C. Laud
Tel: (082)2216426; (082)2216726
DAVAO – MONTEVERDE
G/F Mintrade Bldg. Monteverde Ave. cor. Sales St., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Eleanor E. Nabatar
Quirino Avenue cor San Pedro St., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Melinda A. Gadiane
G/F Quibod Commercial Center, Rizal Avenue, Davao City
Branch Mgr: Ma. Evangeline M. Lumanlan
Tel: (082)2216489; 2253004
Victoria Plaza Complex, J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Sylvia P. Maralit
Share this listing
Most Popular Listings
- UnionBank – Davao City Branches (2792 views)
- NBI Davao Office (1526 views)
- Verdon Parc – Davao’s best condominium Project (1517 views)
- 2GO – Branches in Davao City (1502 views)
- Cebuana Lhuillier – Davao City Branches (1114 views)
- Metrobank Davao Branches (959 views)
- Chowking – Branches In Manila (870 views)
- Jollibee – Branches in Iloilo City (865 views)
- EyeQuest International Manpower Services, Inc. (Davao Branch) (855 views)
- Mang Inasal – Davao City Branches (722 views)