Manila Doctors Hospital (MDH) is a premiere private tertiary hospital operating at 667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines. It was established in 1956 by a group of doctors, under the corporate name Manila Medical Services Inc. (MMSI). In 1979, Metrobank Foundation, Inc. (MBFI) acquired majority shares of MMSI.
Strategically located in the old business district of Metro Manila, which is also considered the tourist district of Manila, MDH caters to a wide range of medical markets. It is a stone’s throw away from Chinatown. It has entry and exit points on both United Nations Avenue and Teodoro M. Kalaw Avenue. Its T.M. Kalaw facade faces the Department of Tourism and the eastern side of Rizal Park.
MDH operates only in the Philippines, but it serves many international clients and plays an active role in promoting medical tourism in the country.
It offers a wide range of medical services, including the following:
Manila Doctors Hospital offers a number of executive check-up packages for in-patients and out-patient clients.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Endoscopy Center
- Industrial Medical Services
- Laboratory Medicine
- MRI Center
- Pulmonary Physiology and Sleep Lab
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Vision Center
- Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology Center
- Child Neurosciences Center
- Clinical Nutrition Management Service
- Cardiovascular Center
- Geriatric Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Hearing, Dizziness, Voice and ORL Endoscopy Center
- Pain Management and Wellness Center
- PROHEALTH Education & Research Center
- Satellite Clinic
Address: #667 United Nations Avenue,Ermita, Manila 1000, Philippines
Fax Number: +63 02 524-7376
Phone Trunkline: +63 02 558-0888